Today we are going to discuss the hot internet marketing trends for 2014. We know you are interested to know what is going to be in ‘IN’ in internet marketing & what is ‘OUT’ now. That is why we decided to get insights from all authentic online resources to sum up the most popular online marketing trends, need to be followed in 2014 to get better results.
You May Also Like
Tips to Boost Brand Awareness via Social Media
Simple Marketing Ideas for Small Business Owners
How to Use Call to Actions Effectively?
Top Online Marketing Strategies to Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
We have gathered information from forbes, sumall, Entrepreneur, Affilorama & smartinsights to bring the most dominating & popular internet marketing trends for 2014 for our audience.
Let’s see what is ‘IN’ in Internet Marketing in 2014!
* Content Marketing will continue to rule with enhanced quality & authority.
* Paid content publishing on high traffic sites & paid social media promotion will rise.
* Social Media Marketing will expand its borders & influence.
* Social Signals will play more significant rule in search engine rankings.
* Content has to be image-centric to be quickly digestible.
* Ideas & concepts will be concise, clear, simple & in-depth to keep pace with fast online world.
* Ad re-targeting will help to keep services & products at the top of consumer’s mind.
* Mobile friendly content will prevail.
* Smart devices will become the main source of approaching potential clients.
* Internet giant channels will collaborate to create a strong marketing splash.
* Big Data will be used for hyper-targeting & personalization.
So whether you are a marketer or a small business owner striving to boost your brand online, you must keep an eye on above-mentioned new trends in internet marketing to get the expected outcome of your efforts & investment.